I am still learning more on blogging and figuring out how to put in music and videos in addition to photos. The task seems daunting but I'm sure it will just be fine.
So I'd like to start the great task of putting videos by putting a music video from my greatest accomplishment in life; my son Paddy!
A fine line from a fine son? I'd say a great line from a great son! Keep it up Paddy!
I love you blog, need to have some read tru when I am not on the bike :) I was searching for this video glad it's here on you blog. The proud father , I should have known.
1 comment:
Moroing Aiden,
I love you blog, need to have some read tru when I am not on the bike :) I was searching for this video glad it's here on you blog. The proud father , I should have known.
C Y bisi
Post a Comment