RTE ONE
Nationwide
A special on Co Donegal and Fr. James Mc Dyer
Broadcasted on 14 January 2011
Available until February 4 February 2011
http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1089046
My son sent me that link from an Irish TV that centered around the area of Donegal where I used to live and where he still has the house.
Nationwide
A special on Co Donegal and Fr. James Mc Dyer
Broadcasted on 14 January 2011
Available until February 4 February 2011
http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1089046
My son sent me that link from an Irish TV that centered around the area of Donegal where I used to live and where he still has the house.
Fr. Mc Dyer was the priest who baptised my son in 1977 and he was quite a forceful character who did his best to halt the people leaving what was a beautiful but very poor area. So it is nice to see that the legacy of his work is still to be seen today.
If you had a chance to see the video before it is deleted and seen the pictures, you’d see that my mountain looks good. Sometimes I think it a pity that more people are discovering it as it seems to make it a bit less wild...and I love WILD!
I love the people here in Haarlem but an Irishman gets homesick too!
Anyway here are 2 links you could visit to see lovely pictures of my Ireland , enjoy it as I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment