Beth, one of my online friends from the Philippines sent me this song. She loves to surf and experiment in the computer and found a software she can use to record her voice then convert it to an mp3 format. She also found a karaoke site where she could sing-along while she record her voice. She says that Filipinos love to sing... that ALL Filipinos can sing but some people do not have "good ears" to appreciate some voices.
Anyway, I am posting her song. It is a simple song but has a good thought on 'searching for friends.'
I am also posting the lyrics in case you might want to sing with her and check if you have "good ears" :)
A Friend
by Keno
I've still been searching
And long have I waited
For someone to like me as me
To laugh with
To cry with
To be just beside with
A friend that's who I need
To fight with
Make up with
To know that you need them
Believing that they need you, too
To walk hand in hand with
To argue to talk with
A friend that's who I need
And even though
I make mistakes
And never do anything right
A smile, a hug
Can change all that
And everything will be alright
Someone who'll share all my dreams and ambitions
Someone who'll love me as me
I need this person
Someone to rely on
A friend that's who I need
A friend that's who I need
A Friend
by Keno
I've still been searching
And long have I waited
For someone to like me as me
To laugh with
To cry with
To be just beside with
A friend that's who I need
To fight with
Make up with
To know that you need them
Believing that they need you, too
To walk hand in hand with
To argue to talk with
A friend that's who I need
And even though
I make mistakes
And never do anything right
A smile, a hug
Can change all that
And everything will be alright
Someone who'll share all my dreams and ambitions
Someone who'll love me as me
I need this person
Someone to rely on
A friend that's who I need
A friend that's who I need
2 comments:
Thank you for allowing the song Aidan. I am blessed to have a lot of good friends (and family). I hope that you will always be surrounded by good friends.
Be happy!
I loved it to hear Elizabeth singing this song!
XXX, José
Post a Comment